Greeting D4PH Board of Health Members,
Using the Mobilizing for Action through Planning and Partnerships (MAPP) framework, D4PH is developing new community health assessments (CHAs). One of the assessments included in the MAPP framework is the Community Themes and Strengths Assessment. This assessment is administered to the public at large and we need your help in sharing the survey with your friends, family, acquaintances, community partners, and spheres of influence that live in the 12 counties that comprise D4PH.
- If you live in one of D4PH’s 12 counties, please complete the survey at https://forms.office.com/g/U7s9nMykW6 by October 31, 2021.
District 4 Public Health (D4PH) is part of the Georgia Department of Public Health and serves a population of 864,787 individuals living in 12 west Georgia counties: Butts, Carroll, Coweta, Fayette, Heard, Henry, Lamar, Meriwether, Pike, Spalding, Troup, and Upson. By completing this survey you can tell us what you think is important in your community and what is needed to make the community better. This information will be used for D4PH’s Community Health Assessment (CHA); which provides important information about the public’s health, community needs, and the local public health system to decision-makers and the general public. Your participation in this survey is completely voluntary and your responses are anonymous. The survey will close at midnight, October 31, 2021.
- Share the survey with everyone you know that lives in one of D4PH’s 12 counites and encourage them to complete the survey. The survey flyer is attached!
- Share with your coworkers and staff.
- Share with your spheres of influence (i.e., school superintendents could consider sending the survey out to parents!)
- Share the D4PH/Health Department social media post (coming soon so be on the lookout)!
Another part of the MAPP framework is conducting key Informant Interviews with community leaders and influencers. If you are willing to participate in a 30-minute virtual key informant interview or know a community leader/influencer or citizen who would, please email Miranda Helms at Miranda.Helms@dph.ga.gov.